A light berry bowl with coconut cream as the perfect breakfast before starting your busy day.
- 1 cup of frozen berries
- 3 Tablespoons of Honey
- 1 Cup of Plain Yogurt
- 2 Large Bananas
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 cup of craisin granola (or whichever type of granola you prefer)
- 1/2 cup of blueberries
- 1/2 dragon fruit (scooped into small balls or cut into cubes) OPTIONAL
Blend berries, honey, yogurt, 1 cut banana, coconut cream in blender and pour into a bowl.
Top bowl with remaining banana, granola, blueberries, dragon fruit and a drizzle of honey.
- Frozen Berry Medley from local supermarket: $2.50
- Small Gunter Honey (in bear bottle): $2.50
- La Yogurt Plain Probiotic 32oz: $3.39
- Can of Coconut Cream: $2.99
- Sunbest 15oz Craisin Granola: $4.99
- Pint of Blueberries: $3.99
- Dragon Fruit (1 each): $5.49
- Bag of Bananas: $1.47
** Please keep in mind you can use these ingredients for other smoothies if the costs scare you a little bit.